The purpose of AR Bookmarks was to be able to drop links in the physical world. So you would be able to place links to recipe websites in the kitchen, or even links to start music on music posters on the wall.
I had hoped to get this into the iOS app store (which I eventually managed with Value Study) but while I had managed to get a really useful proof of concept working... I could not manage to get it robust enough to actually use!
Takeaway from project: Experience of Swift and Xcode. Thinking about accessibility from the beginning even on a side project. Relying on the frameworks can mean you get to point where if something doesn't work, there's not much that can be done to fix it.